An easy-to-use, 8 wireless microphone system with customizable frequencies.
You won't have to worry about being stuck with static-filled sound again with the Frequency Scan feature that identifies the frequency best suited for your performance location. Get connected with the 8 balanced XLR outputs for maximum mixer control; or go for the easy set up with the two 1/4" mixed outputs. The bright and clear LCD display will keep you informed of the frequency being used, the signal strength of the microphone and everything else you need to know to keep your microphone audio at its best.
Be on top of your game with the flexible UHF-8900!
- 8 UHF PLL Wireless Microphones
- Frequency Scan Feature Finds Interference-free Channels
- More Than 150 Wireless Frequencies available (top row uses 600MHz spectrum, bottom row uses 900MHz spectrum)
- LCD Display Shows Frequency and Other Info
- 19" Rack Mountable Chassis, uses just 2 rack spaces, detachable rack ears included
- Independent Power Knob And Volume Control per Channel
- Eight Balanced XLR Outputs
- Two 1/4" Unbalanced Mixed Outputs
- Includes two 1/4" unbalanced microphone cables and metal carrying case.
- Bodypack Microphones sold separately, available for top row (600MHz) and bottom row (900MHz)
Rear Panel Connections:
8 XLR mic outputs
2 1/4" mixed output