Do people complain that there isn't enough volume in the back of the crowd?
Do you need extra sound to the back of the room but have no way of hiding the cables?
The Air-Net II is the ideal solution to that complicated cable problem. Simply connect the receiver units to your powered speakers and wirelessly stream digital audio from the Air-Net II transmitter. The included receiver unit can provide right/left-mono or stereo signal with CD quality sound. Additional receivers can be purchased to expand your system to as many speaker sets you like. Each receiver will automatically switch to the channel you set, providing instant results when searching for the best signal. The low-latency 2.4 GHz signal provides more bandwidth and covers a larger spectrum than traditional VHF and UHF alternatives. The Air-Net II makes setup a breeze, letting you focus on the show.
- Transmit Audio Wirelessly to Remote Powered Speakers or audio system (speakers and audio system not included.)
- Approximately 150ft. range (Line of sight.)
- 30 Available Channels, including 10 non-Wi-Fi frequencies
- Automatic Channel Sync
- Super Compact for Convenient Integration
- Digital Audio Transmission with 48K Sampling Rate and 16-Bit Resolution
- Modular Design to Work As A Standalone System or with any VocoPro system with a Stereo Expansion bay
- 5V Power input
- 1/8 audio in (on transmitter unit)
- 1/8 audio out (on transmitter unit)
- Multipurpose jack
Rear Panel Connections: