Our UHF-8900-C16 is for those who need a whole lot of mics in a very interference prone area. Each of the 16 channels is capable of altering its operational frequency to combat local signal interference; all that's required is a quick and easy re-syncing procedure. The easy to read LCD display contains all the pertinent information for each channel. The included flight case will keep both 8Ch. receivers protected on the road. The removable front and rear panels make setting up a breeze; especially since the package includes 4 1/4" patch cables to get started right out of the box.
- 16 Microphone Channels
- Each Channel LCD Screen Displays Relevant Info: Signal Strength, Frequency, etc.
- Adjustable Frequencies On Each Channel
- Operates In Both 600 & 900Mhz Bands For Increased Reliability
- Flight Case Keeps Receivers Well Protected
- Removable Front/Back Cabinet Panels For Easy Access
- Includes All Necessary Screws To Assemble (system does not ship assembled)
Rear Panel Connectors:
Power in (x2)
8 XLR Channel ouputs (x2)
2 1/4" mic out (x2)
Accessories(x2): Mic holders, Power adapter, 2 1/4" power cables, Mounting Brackets