ARE YOU EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM WITH YOUR UNIT?
IF A PROBLEM OCCURS WITH YOUR UNIT WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING:
Call our Toll Free Number To Speak To A Technician To Troubleshoot 1-800-678-5348.
Chances are the problems can be easily resolved without having to send in the unit for repair.
If you've got questions about your VocoPro product, chances are that someone else has asked them too. We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions that may have the answer you are looking for. Check it out! Having a problem with some of our Technical terms? You can also check out our Glossary.
In the event you are still experiencing problems with your unit after troubleshooting, and you'd like to send it in for repair, a Technician will make a determination if your unit is under Warranty based on the date of purchase and serial number*.
The Technician will then give you two options:
1. You can send it to one of our Authorized Service Centers for repair**. (You will need to call them before shipping your unit to them. Please allow 4-6 weeks for repair and delivery)
2. You can send it to the Factory for repair and a Technician at that time will give you a Return Authorization Number and will request the following:
- Unit Model and Serial Number
- Place and Date of Purchase
- Description of Problem
Once a RA number is issued, you will be responsible for:
- Shipping both ways (it is recommended you ship with insurance, and double box your packages, VocoPro is not responsible for lost or damaged packages).
- Providing us with copy of original receipt
*If a unit is sent to the Service Center or Factory as a Warranty unit, but is subsequently determined to have out-of-warranty damage according to the Warranty policy, the unit will be considered Out-of-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty charges will apply.
**All repairs on VocoPro microphones must be directly sent back to VocoPro after obtaining an RMA number from a VocoPro technician.
PLEASE NOTE: Your warranty card is not considered your receipt. So please be sure to send a copy of all receipts with your units for future warranty work.